Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ivanka Trump Expecting Baby Girl

ivanka2 Ivanka Trump Expecting Baby Girl

Ivanka Trump has revealed that she and her hubby Jared Kushner are expecting a baby girl.

Ivanka Trump, who is a current judge on ?Celebrity Apprentice?, has revealed that her first child is due on July 14, 2011.

Ivanka told Harper?s Bazaar?s June issue that her daughter will have to work for her privileges, saying, ?We have our work cut out for us to ensure that our daughter is grounded and not spoiled?.

Trump said she planned to continue working full-time after her daughter?s birth, but may have to re-think her plans after finding out how often a baby eats.� She said, ?I was in total shock. I work so close to home that I figured I?d return to work and the baby nurse would bring the baby to me, and I?d run home periodically, and I?d make it work. But every two hours? That?s a whole other level?.

Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner, who is the owner of The New York Observer, married in an Orthodox ceremony on October 25, 2009.

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

Share

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/stupidcelebrities/~3/1o4BNpPPXow/

Victoria Beckham Emma Stone Monica Keena Busy Philipps Kate Beckinsale

No comments:

Post a Comment