Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kendra Wilkinson reveals she's now a size zero

Kendra Wilkinson has shrunk down to a size 0 after giving birth to her son in Dec. 2009.

Sara Jaye Weiss for News; Life & Style

Kendra Wilkinson has shrunk down to a size 0 after giving birth to her son in Dec. 2009.

Kendra Wilkinson may not have made it as far into the "Dancing with the Stars" competition as she had hoped, but she has something else to be proud of.

The 25-year-old blond beauty lasted seven weeks on ABC's dance competition show and got her old body back along the way.

"I was size 2 or 4 before 'Dancing with the Stars' and now I'm a size 0," she revealed to Life and Style. "My waist is still shrinking! When you work out, you produce so much lactic acid, so my body always looks thicker and more muscular.

"Now that I've had a couple weeks off, my body is fuller and looks better. I hope I'll look like this forever. But to be honest, I will never be satisfied!"

Wilkinson credited her toned physique to a combination of Ab Cuts' fat-burning supplements and a diet of natural foods.

Since giving birth to son Hank Baskett IV in Dec. 2009, the reality star has been open about her battle to lose the 60 pounds she gained while pregnant.

However, her ongoing struggle with weight isn't going to prevent any plans to expand her family with her NFL player husband, Hank Baskett.

"Hank loves my new body. He says this is the most beautiful I've ever looked," she told the mag. "He's ready [for another baby], but we're just having fun being young parents to Hank for now. But we are having great sex! We're in the crazy-sex stage. Since 'Dancing with the Stars,' I want to get into all the skimpy lingerie!"

And how does she feel about packing on the pounds if she gets pregnant again?

"I'm determined to be healthier and treat my body better. I'm worried about gaining the weight back," she said. "But motherhood is worth it."

Source: http://feeds.nydailynews.com/~r/nydnrss/gossip/~3/qCpif6Lj-uY/2011-05-25_kendra_wilkinson_sheds_pounds_after_dwts_i_feel_like_i_look_so_much_better_than_.html

Monica Keena Busy Philipps Kate Beckinsale Soft Cell Eva Longoria

No comments:

Post a Comment