Don't stop now, TV fans! Save One Show continues today with even tighter competition, as we've narrowed down the contenders to 30, and the competition is fierce! Can Nikita take out Chuck? Can Hawaii Five-0 rally against Parenthood?�Only your votes can decide which of this season's endangered television shows should be E! Online's winning SOS pick for 2011!
Plus, find out, which 10 endangered shows E! Online readers wanted to save the least!
QUESTIONS? CONCERNS? Follow @JenniferArrow on Twitter
It seems that many TV fans would be more or less A-OK with if the following series were canceled. The losing shows are listed in order of least to most votes:
- Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, CBS' troubled Criminal Minds spinoff starring Forest Whitaker
- Law & Order: Los Angeles, NBC's trouble Law & Order spinoff starring Alfred Molina
- The Defenders, the latest yeoman effort from beloved show killer�TV star Jerry O'Connell
- S#*! My Dad Says (just ugh)
- Traffic Light, one of Fox's relationship comedy
- CSI: Miami, the aging forensic franchisee
- Mad Love, a CBS relationship comedy starring fan faves Sarah Chalke, Judy Greer and Tyler Labine
- Chase, NBC's latest law enforcement series
- Breaking In, Fox's recently launched caper comedy
- Rules of Engagement, the aging CBS relationship sitcom (love and apologies to Megyn Price and Patrick Warburton!)
But which show should get the win? Vote starting now in round two, this ballot will be open until Monday, May 9 at 11 a.m. PST; at which time the next 10 shows will the lowest votes will be eliminated, and the 20 shows left standing will be promoted to the next round. Good luck!
WATCH THIS: Tori Spelling flaunts her baby bump in a bikini