Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Adele: I'm after Prince Harry!

Singer Adele is keen to become a duchess

Brit Awards 2011: Adele | Pictures | Brits | Red Carpet | Photos | Celebs | Celebrities

Adele's latest album 21 is a huge success

Adele has taken a fancy to Prince William's little brother.

She reckons the cheeky red-haired party animal, 26, could be a lot of fun.

'I'm after Prince Harry,' Adele, 23, admits. 'I know I said I wouldn't go out with a ginger, but it's Prince Harry!

'I'd be a real duchess then. I'd love a night out with him, he seems like a right laugh.'

Adele, who's currently single, says she doesn't have a specific type - but she likes her boyfriends to be older.�

'Not as in 50,' she tells Glamour. '[But] not younger than me.

'I'm pretty young so it would be like f*cking Justin Bieber! Any colour. Any shape. But they've got to be funny.'

Prince Harry | Celebrity Gossip | Pictures | Photos | Gallery

PICTURES See Adele and all the stars at the Brit Awards 2011>>

PICTURE GALLERY Adele takes the Grammys by storm>>

MORE PHOTOS The latest pics of Adele and other stars>>

MORE STORIES Read about Adele's taste in men>>

MORE STORIES How quitting drinking changed Adele's life>>

Esme Riley

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/poaCmx9BNqQ/story01.htm

Arielle Kebbel Natalie Portman Radha Mitchell Josie Maran Brooke Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment