Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dianna Agron: I Am Not a Lesbian

Getting out and about on a beautiful afternoon, Dianna Agron was spotted on the streets of Toronto today (June 13).

The ?Glee? girl was all smiles as she chatted on her mobile phone and listened to her teal green headphones, sporting a multi-colored casual ensemble and sunglasses.

During her ?Glee Live? tour on Saturday night (June 11) Dianna wore a ?Likes Girls? t-shirt while singing ?Born This Way.? And just so no one got the wrong idea, she took to Tumblr to explain.

?Yesterday, during our second show, Instead of wearing my usual shirt during ?Born This Way? I decided to wear one that said ?Likes Girls.? It should actually have read, ?Loves Girls? because I do? No, I am not a lesbian, yet if I were, I hope that the people in my life could embrace it whole-heartedly.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/dianna-agron/dianna-agron-i-am-not-lesbian-514044

Lena Headey Veronika Vaeková Jennifer Sky Thandie Newton Elisha Cuthbert

No comments:

Post a Comment