Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Justin Timberlake Gives A Very Entertaining Interview To ?Playboy?

Justin Timberlake participated in such an entertaining interview with Playboy that we had to pluck some of his best quotes and share with you.� JT talked about everything under the sun, from bugging out on Punk?d to teenage shenanigans with Ryan Gosling.� We simply can?t pick just one part that was our favorite, but we?ll try.

On His N?Synch Days: ?I remember looking down once?we were playing Madison Square Garden for an HBO special?and this girl put her arm out. She had a mural of me tattooed along her whole arm. I just remember looking at it and thinking, Holy sh*t, that?s never going to come off.?

Check out more from Timberlake?s Playboy interview after the jump.

On His Cah-Razy Mickey Mouse Club Days with Ryan Gosling: Ryan and I were partners in crime on that show, and I remember one time we skipped school, took a golf cart and rode to the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids set. We got milk shakes. Those are the kinds of badasses we were.

On Being Punk?d By Ashton Kutcher While High: I actually stopped smoking pot for nine to 10 months after that. I was so stoned. If you ask my friends, if they?re honest they would probably say that?s the only way to get me as dizzy as I was. What you didn?t see from the episode, because it was a 45-minute affair cut down to 10 minutes, was me showing up and being like, ?What the f*** are you people doing on my property? Get the f*ck off my property! Get the f*ck out of here!? Then they started rattling off my parents? address, and I was like, ?Holy sh*t. Hold on a second.? I mean, everybody was got good on that show?me probably the best.?

VIDEO: Watch Justin Timberlake, Andy Samberg And Lady Gaga In 3-Way (The Golden Rule)

On His Worst-Dressed Moments: ?God, I feel I?ve gone to therapy just to erase some of them. The cornrows I wore with ?N Sync. That was pretty bad. Britney and I wore matching denim outfits [to the 2001 American Music Awards]. Yeah, another bad choice. I?d probably pay good money to get some of those pictures off the internet.?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/celebuzz/kEGh/~3/3XUE2gcAfD4/justin-timberlake-gives-a-very-entertaining-interview-to-playboy-06-2011

Cristina Dumitru Tara Reid Jaime King Jennifer ODell Tami Donaldson

No comments:

Post a Comment