Saturday, June 11, 2011

Peter Andre relies on ex for help with kids

11 June 2011

Rate this article

Peter Andre is hoping former girlfriend Elen Rivas will help him organise birthday parties for Junior and Princess Tiaamii, his children with ex-wife Katie Price.

Peter Andre wants his ex-girlfriend to organise his children's birthday parties.

The 'Behind Closed Doors' hitmaker - who raises stepson Harvey, nine, and Junior, five, and Princess Tiaamii, three, with ex-wife Katie Price - split from Elen Rivas two months ago but is hoping to rely on her support when it comes to celebrating with his younger kids later this month.

He said: "As you know, I had Harvey to stay with me last week for his ninth birthday. This month I've got more birthday celebrations to organise as both Junior and Tiaamii have their big days in June.

I've decided I'm going to throw them a joint party. I'm going to organise it myself, but as the lovely Elen Rivas is great at organising kids' parties, I think I'll ask her to give me a helping hand.

"I've decided I'm going to throw them a joint party. I'm going to organise it myself, but as the lovely Elen Rivas is great at organising kids' parties, I think I'll ask her to give me a helping hand."

It was recently announced that Peter is nominated for Celebrity Dad of the Year - an accolade he won last year - and though he is delighted by the recognition, he would love to hand his crown over to Sir Elton John and David Furnish, who became fathers to son Zachary last Christmas Day (25.12.10).

He wrote in his column for new! magazine: "I'm so flattered to be nominated for Dad of the Year again, but I'm more than happy to hand over the crown to another great dad this year. I'd love to see the award go to Sir Elton John or David Furnish, who are also nominated - it would really break new ground if they won.

"I'm annoyed that there was controversy about them becoming parents. What has a person's sexual preference got to do with their ability to be a dad? A father is a father - someone who brings a child into the world and looks after them with all their heart and soul."

Buy Peter Andre Music
  • The Platinum Collection

    �6.99

  • Tchaikovsky / Korngold: Violin Concertos

    �16.99

  • A Celebration of Defining Moments in Recording History

    �4.99

  • Groc Sampler

    �4.99

Buy Katie Price Books
  • You Only Live Once

    �18.99

Buy Katie Price DVDs
  • Katie Price - It's A Jungle Out There [DVD]

    �11.99

  • Jordan - The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005]

    �17.99

Buy Katie Price Music
  • Revelation

    �9.99

  • An Hour to Dance: Choral Music of Gwyneth Walker

    �30.99

  • A Whole New World

    �13.99

  • Eye to the Telescope

    �10.99

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Peter+Andre-39704.html

Marika Dominczyk Cinthia Moura The Pussycat Dolls Cameron Diaz Kristen Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment