Monday, June 27, 2011

Singer Ameriie Weds Lenny Nicholson

amerie13 Singer Ameriie Weds Lenny Nicholson

R & B singer Ameriie married her Lenny Nicholson in Anguilla, reportedly honeymooning in a luxury villa.

Ameriie, who was formerly known as Amerie, married former Columbia Records exec Lenny Nicholson.

amerie picture 1 230x300 Singer Ameriie Weds Lenny Nicholson

The 30-year-old singer wore a dramatic Monique Lhullier wedding gown, while the groom wore a Hugo Boss suit.

Ameriie stated, ?This is such an exciting time for me. This is my first marriage and I am over the moon. I look forward to a loving and enduring marriage. This day couldn?t come any sooner for me. I am beyond thrilled. I will remember this day forever.?

amerie2 200x300 Singer Ameriie Weds Lenny Nicholson

The couple and their wedding guests enjoyed a 3.5 ? tall 7-tier wedding cake.

The newlyweds began their honeymoon at the Viceroy Anguilla?s $10,000 per night villa, which includes their own private beach and wait staff.

Here?s some other celebrity newlyweds.

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/stupidcelebrities/~3/ZKumiDSg78M/

Michelle Obama Marika Dominczyk Cinthia Moura The Pussycat Dolls Cameron Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment